Rosedale International Education – Committed to Transforming Education
Rosedale International Education Inc. (Toronto, Canada) delivers school learning solutions in K-12 transformative global education. Embracing innovation in academics and technology, Rosedale provides international schools a holistic education solution, supported by an integrated digital learning platform with transformative curriculum and comprehensive quality assurance services, to create life-changing learning outcomes to students around the world. Rosedale International Education operates Rosedale Academy Global High School.
Rosedale Academy delivers technology enabled and transformative learning experiences to a new generation of learners. We partner with top international secondary schools to expand access to world-renowned education that empowers students to design their future and meet their full potential as global citizens—with the benefit of studying in their local school’s classroom. We have reached a partnership base of 95 schools in 17 countries in five-years of development.
The Business Operation Officer will manage Rosedale business operation activities including business operation and accounting, general HR administration, business data intelligence and other administrative work.
Duties & Responsibilities
Business Operation and Accounting
- Manage the full billing process including invoicing, payment collection and accounts receivable management
- Be responsible for accounting transactions including bookkeeping, expense management, accounts payable, account reconciliations etc.
- Work with the external professional accounting firms to process payroll transactions, cross-board transactions, tax filing etc.
- Generate regular accounting reports
General HR Administration
- Manage the contracting, onboarding and exit process of Rosedale staff, including both employees and contractors
- Handle sensitive and/or confidential staff information and documents
- Develop and maintain staff database to ensure the most update and accurate records
- Respond to HR communication and/or requests from staff
- Assist the recruitment of key positions when needed
Business Data Intelligence
- Develop, maintain and manage Rosedale business database to ensure the latest and accurate information
- Ensure the sync-in of business data across multiple departments
Other Administrative Work
- General operation and administrative work in Rosedale office
- Other duties that management may require
Required Experience and Knowledge
- 5+ years of business operation, administrative or related experience
- Demonstrated ability in general accounting activities, with keen attention to details
- Experience of managing sensitive and confidential information
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills (written and verbal), problem solving and organizational skills
- Proven ability to work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment with numerous competing priorities and tight deadlines
- Fluency in both English and Mandarin
- Knowledge and experience in Quickbooks is an asset
Head Office – 7030 Woodbine Avenue, Suite 800, Markham ON L3R 6G2 (Staff are currently able to work remotely.)
How to Apply
Interested candidates are asked to submit an application package in PDF format to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: Business Operation Officer
Your application package should include the following:
- Cover letter indicating the position applied to, career objectives, and fit with the position
- Resume of qualifications and experience
Applications must be received by Friday, May 20, 2022— we look forward to hearing from you!