Rosedale International Education – Committed to Transforming Education
Rosedale International Education Inc. (Toronto, Canada) delivers school learning solutions in K-12 transformative global education. Embracing innovation in academics and technology, Rosedale provides international schools a holistic education solution, supported by an integrated digital learning platform with transformative curriculum and comprehensive quality assurance services, to create life-changing learning outcomes to students around the world. Rosedale International Education operates Rosedale Global High School.
Rosedale Global High School
Rosedale Global High School delivers technology enabled and transformative learning experiences to a new generation of learners. We partner with top international secondary schools to expand access to world-renowned education that empowers students to design their future and meet their full potential as global citizens—with the benefit of studying in their local school’s classroom. We are committed to our growing diverse network and community and are proud to offer the Rosedale Global High School Programs to 6,500+ students across 95 schools in 17 countries—and growing.
We are seeking an expert of digital curriculum to join our high-achieving and dynamic team. The Director, High School Digital Curriculum will be responsible for the success of Rosedale’s digital curriculum from the curriculum roadmap, the development of specific course content, to instructional resources, grading guides, and the delivery to market and cycle of continuous improvement.
Duties and responsibilities
Rosedale Global High School Digital Curriculum Development
- Establish a market-oriented and data-driven digital curriculum development practice to deliver high level teaching and learning experiences, partner school satisfaction, internal operational efficiency, and support overall business objectives
- Adapt the best practices from IB, AP, and Cambridge curricula and implement to the Rosedale OSSD framework for large scale content delivery and assessment
- Work closely with the leadership team to translate business strategy, Rosedale educational philosophy, academic rigor and market requirements, into the digital curriculum
- Lead the teams of PMO, subject owners, subject matter experts, developers, editors and other resources to develop world-leading high school digital curriculum and meet defined success criteria
- Establish the best practice of digital curriculum development and management; develop and maintain documentations of framework, methodologies, processes, criteria, checklists, etc. to be applied to all development projects
Rosedale Global High School Digital Curriculum Life Cycle Management
- Work closely with academic operations, academic excellence and teacher training department to collect, analyze data and feedgack from key stakeholders, develop and improve course content, evaluation items and grading guides to support high standards of Rosedale’s grading practice and excellence of teaching and learning
- Lead the teams in planning, development, release, and continuous improvement of the Rosedale Global High School digital curriculum
- Collaborate with business development teams to directly connect with end user groups to build user empathy and insights, and make market oriented and data-driven curriculum life-cycle decisions, e.g., what to build, how to develop, when to launch
- Continuously build business intelligence from various resources, including but not limited to, partner schools, business development, academics, implementation, competitive intelligence, etc.
Rosedale Global High School Digital Curriculum Pitching
- Collaborate with the business development and marketing teams to support, and advocate for, the value and quality of Rosedale Global High School digital curriculum
- Communicate Rosedale Global High School digital curriculum through various formats (e.g. presentations, conferences, whitepapers articles, blogs) to stakeholder groups including school partners, prospective partners, universities and industry alliances
Required experience and knowledge
- 8+ years’ experience of high school curriculum development management in education, publishing, e-learning, or related industry
- Extensive knowledge and experiences in international curriculum, e.g., IB or AP or A-level, with professional methodology and mindset on curriculum development and management
- Proven track record of success in developing methodology and practices to deliver top quality curriculum with super learning experiences and outcomes
- Ability to understand and articulate learners’ viewpoints and perspectives, the problems and opportunities learners face and how learners use, or could use, Rosedale’s digital curriculum
- Strong research ability and ability to adopt best practices within and beyond the education industry
- Bachelor’s or above degree in education related field
Work location, compensation and benefits
- Head Office – 7030 Woodbine Avenue, Suite 800, Markham ON L3R 6G2
- Work-location policy: This role is temporarily a remote/work-from-home position. The candidate should be able to commute to Rosedale HQ office at Markham at least 2-3 days per week in the future.
- Compensation: Competitive package with benefits. Rosedale offers an extended health benefit plan, vacation time, and opportunities for skill development.
How to apply
Interested candidates are asked to submit an application package to email@example.com with subject line: Director, High School Digital Curriculum
Your application package should include the following:
- Cover letter indicating the position applied to, career objectives, and fit with the position
- Resume of qualifications and experiences
Applications must be received by Thursday, July 25, 2023—we look forward to hearing from you!