Rosedale International Education – Committed to Transforming Education
Rosedale International Education Inc. (Toronto, Canada) delivers school learning solutions in K-12 transformative global education. Embracing innovation in academics and technology, Rosedale provides international schools a holistic education solution, supported by an integrated digital learning platform with transformative curriculum and comprehensive quality assurance services, to create life-changing learning outcomes to students around the world. Rosedale International Education operates Rosedale Global High School.
Rosedale Global High School delivers technology enabled and transformative learning experiences to a new generation of learners. We partner with top international secondary schools to expand access to world-renowned education that empowers students to design their future and meet their full potential as global citizens—with the benefit of studying in their local school’s classroom. We are committed to our growing diverse network and community, and are proud to offer the Rosedale Global High School Programs to 6,500+ students across 95 schools in 17 countries—and growing.
About the role
The Head of University Relations and Counselling can expect to have the following responsibilities:
Oversee Rosedale central counselling operations
- Manage Rosedale’s university guidance counselling and student success central operations in Toronto
- Design and deliver university counselling services to individual students; be responsible for the complete process from beginning to end to ensure rewarding results and experience
- Create and operate a university application reporting system, enabling quality data collection, reporting, insights, and analysis
- Market Rosedale’s university guidance counselling and student success via various channels
Train and support partner school community university counselling
- Develop and deliver an international partner school guidance counsellor training program, and professional development activities
- Continuously support international partner school university counsellors, e.g., on priority case management, key communications with universities, etc.
- Provide consulting and support to international partner schools on student career planning
Build proactive and collaborative working relationships with admissions and student recruitment departments of global universities
- Develop partnerships and manage relationships in Higher Education at the international student recruitment and admissions level from North America, Europe, Asia, and Australasia
- Proactively support universities to understand and streamline the application and admissions process with Rosedale
- Collaborate with multiple Rosedale departments to support strategic initiatives and programming with select Higher Education institutions
Manage annual Global Student Success Forum: Leading University Student Recruitment Fair, and related activities
- Manage the fair processes to ensure successful delivery of the annual event
- Coordinate with leading universities for all activities—pre-event, during event and post-event —to ensure streamlined and positive experiences with the event and with Rosedale students
- Coordinate with Rosedale partner schools and provide guidance, training and support to counsellors and students to ensure their readiness to meet with universities
- 10+ years of experience in international student admissions / recruitment at the university level or prestigious international school university guidance counselling at the K-12 level
- Extensive knowledge and experiences in counselling support and university application processes for top 100 global universities in the UK, US, Canada and Australasia
- High level of professionalism and strong relationship development with senior level admissions and recruitment staff in leading global universities
- Experiences in team management and counsellor training
- Superior verbal and written communication skills in English; excellent presentation skills to leading universities
- Strong capability to manage a central counselling team on university counselling process and individual counselling services
- University degree
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively a fast-paced corporate environment
Work-location policy: Rosedale employees are currently still 100% work-from-home, but the policy may change in 2023. The candidate should be able and willing to commute to Rosedale HQ office at Markham twice a week, if required.
Compensation: Competitive package with benefits.
How to Apply
Interested candidates are asked to submit an application package to email@example.com with the subject line: Head of University Relations and Counselling
Your application package should include the following:
- Cover letter indicating the position applied to, career objectives, and fit with the position
- Resume of qualifications and experience
Applications must be received by February 25, 2023— we look forward to hearing from you!