Rosedale International Education – Committed to Transforming Education
Rosedale International Education Inc. (Toronto, Canada) delivers school learning solutions in K-12 transformative global education. Embracing innovation in academics and technology, Rosedale provides international schools a holistic education solution, supported by an integrated digital learning platform with transformative curriculum and comprehensive quality assurance services, to create life-changing learning outcomes to students around the world. Rosedale International Education operates Rosedale Academy Global High School.
Rosedale Academy delivers technology enabled and transformative learning experiences to a new generation of learners. We partner with top international secondary schools to expand access to world-renowned education that empowers students to design their future and meet their full potential as global citizens—with the benefit of studying in their local school’s classroom. We have reached a partnership base of 95 schools in 17 countries in five-years of development.
Working with and providing advice to the Product Team, the Senior Instructional Design Consultant will be responsible for identifying the areas for improvement in instructional design for a suite of Rosedale products on the LMS (Moodle), developing design standards and templates, and advising on implementation.
You will work directly with leading industry experts along with other specialists at Rosedale to create a sophisticated and life-changing learning solution for students. You will work in an adaptive, hybrid project environment benefiting from best practices, training, and consulting, including well-rounded support and feedback systems.
- Advise the Product Team on areas where improved instructional design approaches can be adopted and implemented to enhance user experience and learning outcomes on our LMS (Moodle)
- Craft designs that are delightful, useful, and usable through the implementation of current and emerging industry best practices in instructional design, e-learning, and related technologies
- Collaborate to develop instructional design standards, guidelines, policies, and templates for purposes of creating high-quality and consistent offerings within the course portfolio
- Frame, structure, and present work clearly and confidently to leadership
- Provide requirements and strategies to ensure AODA & copyright legislation compliance
Required Experience and Knowledge
- Expert level instructional design best practice knowledge and experiences in E-learning
- Instructional design work experiences in established E-learning or digital publishing companies
- Creative and innovative approaches in improving learner experiences and accelerating learning outcomes through instructional design
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Education, Educational Technology, Instructional Design, or related field
- Rich Ed Tech experience in e-learning
Project Duration & Work Location
- One-year contract, flexible hours; work can be done outside of regular work hours
- Successful candidate is required to meet project milestones (intermittent and overall deadlines)
- Role is remote with regular online meetings for collaboration, support and feedback
How to Apply
Interested candidates are asked to submit an application package including:
- Your resume
- Samples of your instructional design work in education
- Your hourly rate
Please email the application package to email@example.com with subject line: Senior Instructional Design Consultant
Applications must be received by Monday, May 16, 2022— we look forward to hearing from you!