Rosedale International Education – Committed to Transforming Education
Rosedale International Education Inc. (Toronto, Canada) delivers school learning solutions in K-12 transformative global education. Embracing innovation in academics and technology, Rosedale provides international schools a holistic education solution, supported by an integrated digital learning platform with transformative curriculum and comprehensive quality assurance services, to create life-changing learning outcomes to students around the world. Rosedale International Education operates Rosedale Global High School.
Rosedale Global High School delivers technology enabled and transformative learning experiences to a new generation of learners. We partner with top international secondary schools to expand access to world-renowned education that empowers students to design their future and meet their full potential as global citizens—with the benefit of studying in their local school’s classroom. We are committed to our growing diverse network and community, and are proud to offer the Rosedale Global High School Programs to 6,500+ students across 95 schools in 17 countries—and growing.
About the role
The Senior Manager, Education Solution Sales, Global Markets will be responsible for education partnership acquisition and management in global markets to drive revenue growth. The detailed responsibilities include:
- Drive Rosedale’s revenue growth through the creation of new partnerships with international high schools, public high schools and university pathway providers in global markets.
- Promote Rosedale international school learning solutions to overseas partners with thorough understanding of K-12 education and university pathway market in a global context.
- Formulate and implement strategies and tactic plans for partnership acquisition and revenue growth in designated global markets
- Manage a robust partner acquisition pipeline, support partner school student enrollment initiatives and achieve annual revenue targets.
- Acquire, train and manage Rosedale’s channel partners and external education consultants for effective market acquisition.
- Collaborate with Rosedale central marketing to enable Rosedale Global High School community integrated branding and marketing
- Work with Rosedale academic teams to facilitate senior level academic relationship building and collaboration with partner schools
- Minimum 7 years of management experience in education solution sales at K-12 or post-secondary level (University or College), with proven sales performance meeting or beyond target
- Deep understanding of K-12 international education in global markets and pathways to universities. Experiences with digital education offerings is a plus
- Strong business acumen with creativity and effective problem solving
- Self-motivated and quick learner with initiatives
- Proficient skills and experiences in working with various stakeholders from different cultural backgrounds
- Superior verbal and written communication skills in English (second language is an asset)
- University degree
- Leadership and team management skills
- Organized and detail-oriented
- Hard working and collaborative, with appreciation for team work to achieve a shared vision
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively a fast-paced corporate environment
Work-location policy: This role is currently a remote/work-from-home position. The candidate may be required to report to the corporate office on occasion for collaborative administrative work and international partner school / higher education delegation visits. The candidate should be able and willing to travel to the office. Head Office is located at 7030 Woodbine Avenue, Suite 800, Markham ON L3R 6G2
Compensation: Competitive package with BD commission.
Travel policy: This role may involve domestic and international travel to events and conferences. The candidate should be able and willing to travel domestically and internationally by ground or air travel if required.
How to Apply
Interested candidates are asked to submit an application package to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: Senior Manager, Education Solution Sales, Global Markets
Your application package should include the following:
- Cover letter indicating the position applied to, career objectives, and fit with the position
- Resume of qualifications and experience
Applications are currently being accepted on a rolling basis; please apply—we look forward to hearing from you!