Rosedale International Education – Committed to Transforming Education
Rosedale International Education Inc. (Toronto, Canada) delivers school learning solutions in K-12 transformative global education. Embracing innovation in academics and technology, Rosedale provides international schools a holistic education solution, supported by an integrated digital learning platform with transformative curriculum and comprehensive quality assurance services, to create life-changing learning outcomes to students around the world. Rosedale International Education operates Rosedale Global High School.
Rosedale Global High School delivers technology enabled and transformative learning experiences to a new generation of learners. We partner with top international secondary schools to expand access to world-renowned education that empowers students to design their future and meet their full potential as global citizens—with the benefit of studying in their local school’s classroom. We are committed to our growing diverse network and community, and are proud to offer the Rosedale Global High School Programs to 6,500+ students across 95 schools in 17 countries—and growing.
About the role
The Senior Manager, Global Mobility and Pre-University Experiential Programs will be responsible for the design and management of Rosedale Global Mobility programs, pre-university experiential programs, co-curricular activities and related strategic alliance partnerships. The detailed responsibilities include:
Manage and drive the growth of Rosedale experiential programs
- Design, market and manage the delivery of market-attractive experiential programs, on-site and virtual, with scalable potential within the Rosedale Global High School community and beyond, e.g., Rosedale Global Mobility Programs, experiential programs, co-curricular activities, and projects during summer or in semester.
- Collaborate with strategic resources and multiple Rosedale departments to drive the growth of Rosedale experiential programs to achieve revenue objectives and other defined KPIs
- Lead a team to manage the detailed operations of the experiential programs and meet customer experience measurements and financial targets.
- Continuously improve experiential programs to achieve the strategic and sustainable growth throughout the portfolio lifecycle.
Develop and manage strategic partnerships
- Build strategic partnerships and acquire resources, including but not limited to leading universities, K-12 schools, government agencies, industry alliance, education institutions, etc. to empower the high growth of Rosedale Global Mobility and experiential programs.
- Collaborate with multiple departments at Rosedale to identify opportunities, develop strategies and create tactical plans to develop high value strategic partnerships.
Support Rosedale events and high school programming
- Support Rosedale signature events, e.g., the annual Global Student Success Forum, to market, promote, and enhance Rosedale Global Mobility and experiential programs, and drive brand recognition for Rosedale in the international education sector.
- Actively involve in, and support, high school specialty programming through creation of enriched learning opportunities and university related collaboration.
- Minimum 5 to 10 years of program management experiences of high profile high school student experiential programs, summer programs, international exchanges in university or specialized organization
- Must demonstrate knowledge and experiences in experiential programs, within univerisities or corporate/professional settings
- Proven track record of success in experiential program design, partnership development, program marketing, financial management, program delivery management and student services
- Deep understanding of international education in global markets and the transition from high school to higher education
- Strong business acumen with creativity in identifying market opportunities, developing partnership and designing program
- Self-motivated and quick learner
- Proficient skills and experiences in working with various stakeholders from different cultural backgrounds
- Superior verbal and written communication skills in English
- University degree
- Organized and detail-oriented
- Hard working and collaborative, with appreciation for team work to achieve a shared vision
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a fast-paced corporate environment
Work-location policy: Rosedale employees are currently still 100% work-from-home, but the policy may change in 2023. The candidate should be able and willing to commute to Rosedale HQ office at Markham twice a week, if required.
Compensation: Competitive package with benefits.
Travel policy: This role may involve domestic and international travel to events and conferences. The candidate should be able and willing to travel domestically and internationally by ground or air travel if required.
How to Apply
Interested candidates are asked to submit an application package to email@example.com with the subject line: Senior Manager, Global Mobility and Pre-University Experiential Programs
Your application package should include the following:
- Cover letter indicating the position applied to, career objectives, and fit with the position
- Resume of qualifications and experience
Applications must be received by March 25, 2023— we look forward to hearing from you!