Rosedale International Education – Committed to Transforming Education
Rosedale International Education Inc. (Toronto, Canada) delivers school learning solutions in K-12 transformative global education. Embracing innovation in academics and technology, Rosedale provides international schools a holistic education solution, supported by an integrated digital learning platform with transformative curriculum and comprehensive quality assurance services, to create life-changing learning outcomes to students around the world. Rosedale International Education operates Rosedale Global High School.
Rosedale Global High School
Rosedale Global High School delivers technology enabled and transformative learning experiences to a new generation of learners. We partner with top international secondary schools to expand access to world-renowned education that empowers students to design their future and meet their full potential as global citizens—with the benefit of studying in their local school’s classroom. We are committed to our growing diverse network and community and are proud to offer the Rosedale Global High School Programs to 5,000+ students across 95 schools in 17 countries—and growing.
The Senior Project Manager, Digital Curriculum and School Learning Solution, will be accountable for program-level planning across multiple active projects, identifying cross-project dependencies and directly managing a subset of those projects. The Senior Project Manager plays a vital role in maintaining Rosedale’s competitive advantage and ensuring we can provide engaging and effective teaching and learning experiences to our global partner schools and students.
Duties and responsibilities
- Guide the cross-function program team through all phases of digital curriculum development and technology implementation, from concept to design, content development, implementation, product launch, change management and continuing development.
- Manage, and continuously improve, project management framework and methodologies for digital curriculum development and implementation.
- Work with subject team leads to ensure quality and timeline of deliverables.
- Work with program director and other key stakeholder to develop key performance measurements, track, report the measurements.
- Provide project status updates on a consistent basis to stakeholders, and escalate key issues and risks to Program Director, resolve issues in collaboration with stream leaders
- Collaborate with technology partners to manage and execute course implementation on the learning management system.
- In charge of external resource hiring and on-boarding.
- Applying project management standards, compliance and best practices to ensure successful delivery of projects on scope, on schedule and on budget.
- Plan and implement post-project review and audit processes.
- Facilitate the processes of decision-making and change management.
Required experience and knowledge
- Minimum of 8 years of project management experience in content development education technology or operation optimization.
- Thorough understanding of the project management framework and how to effectively leverage project management assets (charters, project schedules, risk management plans, change management plans, etc.) to establish clarity of vision and detailed execution plan throughout project life-cycle.
- Proven ability to successfully organize, prioritize, and manage multiple projects in a fast-paced environment.
- Exceptional problem-solving and analytical skills, with the ability to identify and address program risks and issues.
- Solutions-focused “can-do” attitude to foster positive team morale and high engagement on projects.
- Advanced proficiency with MS Office Suite, Project Management tools, learning management systems and student information systems, with the flexibility, adaptability and desire to seek out, learn and embrace new and emerging technology.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to communicate and interact effectively with all levels of personnel.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification preferred.
- Undergraduate degree in Computer Science, Business, or Engineering related program.
Work location, compensation and benefits
- Head Office – 7030 Woodbine Avenue, Suite 800, Markham ON L3R 6G2
- Work-location policy: This role is temporarily a remote/work-from-home position. The candidate should be able to commute to Rosedale HQ office at Markham at least 2-3 days per week in the future.
- Compensation: Competitive package with benefits. Rosedale offers an extended health benefit plan, vacation time, and opportunities for skill development.
How to apply
Interested candidates are asked to submit an application package to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line: Senior Project Manager, Digital Curriculum and School Learning Solution
Your application package should include the following:
- Cover letter indicating the position applied to, career objectives, and fit with the position
- Resume of qualifications and experiences
Applications must be received by Thursday, August 31, 2023—we look forward to hearing from you!